|Engagement Opportunities- have you considered joining one of BAG's SIGs or Regions?
BAG Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Four dedicated Special Interest Groups (SIGs) have been formed to represent joint interests within the airport development sector. These groups are led by a nominated representative with the task of developing specific sector strategies, identifying target markets and advising the Board on issues affecting the sector. You can find the dates of their next meetings below.
- BAG Security Group Meeting- 10 February 2022
- BAG Next Gen meeting- 10 February 2022
- Joint Airport Consultants Group & Equipment & Operations Suppliers meeting- 24 February 2022
In the British Aviation Group’s Strategic Framework one of BAG’s desired outcomes is “BAG facilitates opportunities for us to network and build collaborative relationships with the widest representation of the UK supply chain”. This is underpinned by promoting Regional Structure, i.e. truly working with the whole of the UK. BAG Regions are open to all BAG members but it is hoped that they will enable greater participation in BAG by the regional offices of BAG member companies, and attract new members for whom a London based offer has been too difficult to access.
- BAG Regions allow BAG members to have a voice and forum in the locality
- Their aim is to provide a focus for members to help improve their penetration of UK, the local airport market and global aviation markets using the region as a focus for sharing information, collaboration and networking.
You can find the dates of their next meetings below:
- BAG Northern Region- 26 January 2022
- BAG Northern Ireland meeting- 15 February 2022
- BAG Scottish Region meeting- re-scheduled to the 16 February 2022
For more information on how BAG Members can get involved please click here or contact Hannah Sallabanks.