In the second round of the Levelling Up Fund, £2.3 million has been provisionally allocated for projects in Belfast international airport.
Improvements to Belfast International
With the funding, Belfast International Airport will be able to:
- replace LED lighting on the airport estate
- purchase two electric buses
- install machinery to power large aircrafts.
This investment will bring many benefits for passengers and the local community.
- new jobs in installation, manufacturing and civil engineering
- less pressure on local energy resources
- reduced air and noise pollution
- improved passenger experiences
Find out more about Levelling Up