Global Construction Review - Rod Sweet

A team of Vinci Airports and Australia’s IFM Global Infrastructure Fund has been chosen as preferred investor for Poland’s new international airport.

They were picked by Centralny Port Komunikacyjny (CPK), the state-owned company integrating Polish air, road, and rail transportation.

Vinci and IFM offered around $1.9bn for 49% of the shares of CPK.Lotnisko, the company building and managing the new airport.

Through CPK, Poland’s State Treasury will own 51% of CPK.Lotnisko.

CPK said Vinci and IFM’s investment would provide 40% of the capital for the airport’s construction, and that it would seek the remaining 60% from debt financing (bonds or bank loans).

Full Report