Following the Prime Minister's statement to the House of Commons on Ukraine please find some guidance in relation to trade with Ukraine or Russia.
Export Support Service:
- Businesses can submit an enquiry to DIT’s Digital Enquiry Service or call the helpline on 0300 303 8955.
- The ESS landing page also features a dedicated link for Ukraine or Russia enquiries.
- ESS will be the first point of contact for business and trade enquiries relating to Ukraine or Russia, as well as continuing to provide support to businesses exporting to Europe. Further background on ESS can be found below.
Background on DIT’s Export Support Service (ESS)
- The Export Support Service (ESS) was created to assist exporters adapt to the new trading arrangements following the agreement of the UK/EU Trade Cooperation Agreement (TCA). It does not replace the existing support provided by individual Departments, rather it helps UK exporters navigate that guidance to get the answers to their questions.
- ESS consists of a freephone helpline, digital enquiry service, a cross-Whitehall Policy and Analytical Hub, and a Europe Market Access Centre.