CAMOR are launching our ‘Security Summer Training Programme’ where we will be running a range of SQA accredited courses over the coming months at competitive prices. The courses will be hosted by leading experts in their fields and can be delivered online or face to face. It is the perfect opportunity to upskill your workforce, enhance security culture within your organisation whilst rewarding employees with an academic qualification on completion.
The summer courses we will be running are as follows:
- Protect Duty- Counter Terrorism- 1 Day
- Counter Terrorism Risk Assessment & Security Planning- 1 Day
- Insider Risk & Employee Vulnerability Managerial Awareness- 1 Day
- Behavioural Detection- 3 Days
- Responding & Detecting to Hostile Reconnaissance- 1 Day
- Crisis Management & Defensible Decision Making- 1 Day
- Disruptive Passengers & Workplace Violence- 1 Day
Please contact us to express interest in any of the above courses and for more information on our summer training programme. Alternatively, you book in a consultation call with our specialists to discuss your training needs going forward, just drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and delivering high quality training to your organisation in the future.