The British Aviation Group (BAG) welcomes the launch of the Government's Jet Zero Strategy - Delivering net zero aviation by 2050. The strategic framework sets out the approach to take to deliver the Jet Zero Goal with three guiding principles as International leadership , Delivered in partnership and Maximising opportunities for the UK.
BAG is looking forward to working with and supporting Government on the delivery of this new strategy with our members in the wider airport infrastructure supply chain and leveraging this strategy to support the creation of jobs, increasing skills and and maximising UK exports for the sector.
Please see below links to additional documents that the Department of Transport has published alongside the Jet Zero Strategy:
- Summary of responses and the Government response to Jet Zero consultation
- Response to SAF mandate consultation
- Outline of the £165 million Advanced Fuels Fund
- A consultation focused on including recycled carbon fuels in the RTFO
- Government response and guidance relating to treatment of renewable fuels of non-biological origin (RFNBOs) and hydrogen