BAG and ACC come together for the first time to deliver a two-day Global Business Summit. The event will bring together 100+ aviation professionals from across the US and UK - a must for those interested in global economic trends, aviation funding and investment, and international networking, particularly airport architects, designers, engineers, operators, planners and suppliers, and developments experts.
- Regional market analysis trends and opportunities in Latin Amercia, Middle America, Africa and Far East
- Strategies for forming successful international teams
- Future of aircraft design and implications of global airports
- Innovations and technologies affecting air travel and ariport design
- Ways to navigate international procurement practices
The event held at Guoman Tower Hotel showcases London’s most sought after view - Tower Bridge. Nestled between the River Thames and St Katharine’s Dock and alongside two world Heritage Sites – Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, the Tower Hotel is within easy reach of the financial district, Canary Wharf, the Excel Centre, London City Airport, historic Greenwich, the West End and Westfield Shopping Centre – making it one of the most sought after locations in London.