Reed Exhibitions has announced that Airport Show Dubaiwill now take place from the 26-28 October 2020. For more information from the organisers, please click here.
BAG is pleased to announce that the UK Pavilion shall return to Airport Show Dubai 2020 following the success of 2019.
Offering a number of exhibiting packages to choose from and being part of the 160sqm UK Pavilion within Hall 6 is an excellent way to showcase your company brand, products and services whilst achieving your business goals and objectives.
Highlights from previous show:
- Brand highlighted in front of over 7,500 aviation leaders, experts and stakeholders
- Meetings through the Business Connect Portal with key buyers from regional airports and aviation authorities
- Delegations from over 90 countries
- Over 50 new technologies launched
Benefits of exhibiting with BAG in the UK Pavilion:
- UK branded customised shell scheme or pod
- Enhanced visibility to visitors, VIPs and international delegations
- Access to Business Connect - Organisers business matchmaking platform
- Company listing on the organiser's website
- Access to the Hosted Buyers Programme
- Company listing in our dedicated UK Pavilion Exhibitor Guide
- Use of stand facilities including Wi-Fi, refreshments and access o the UK Pavilion Lounge
- Access to online Exhibitor Portal - update company profile, contact details and logo
- Preferential rates on accommodation near the exhibition through BAG appointed travel agent
- Dedicated Event Manager, to manage your attendance pre-event and during the event
Please download the floorplan to select your stand preference and review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre or per pod package. Please also see the overall floorplan which shows the prime position of the UK Pavilion within the show.
We are pleased to confirm that a limited number of TAP grants of £2500 per company are available to eligible SMEs. For more information on the eligibility criteria and how to apply please click here. Deadline to apply is 28 August 2020.
BAG organised a webinar on Tuesday 28 January to gain insight into Airport Show Dubai 2020 and the support the UK Pavilion can offer at this event.
- Welcome and Introduction David Scotter, Director- British Aviation Group
- Overview of Airport Show Dubai 2020 Alex Shalagin, Head of Sales & Laura Williams, International Sales Manager -Reed Exhibitions
- Overview of market opportunities and DIT support Kevin Thorpe, Business Specialist- Department for International Trade UK & Ivan Venantius, Trade & Investment Advisor - Department for International Trade Dubai
- UK Pavilion at Airport Show Dubai 2020 - Chloe Gale, Event Manager, British Aviation Group
- Open Forum Q&A
Please click here to listen to the Airport Show Dubai 2020 Webinar.
Do not hesitate to contact Christine Gomm for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - shell scheme package (per sqm)||
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - pod package (per pod)||
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - non-member management fee||
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - organiser registration fee||