Reed Exhibitions has announced that Airport Show Dubai will be postponed following the escalation of COVID-19. The health and safety of exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority. In close coordination with all partners involved, an alternative date for the event will be announced promptly.
BAG is pleased to announce that the UK Pavilion shall return to Airport Show Dubai 2020 following the success of 2019.
Offering a number of exhibiting packages to choose from and being part of the 160sqm UK Pavilion within Hall 6 is an excellent way to showcase your company brand, products and services whilst achieving your business goals and objectives.
Highlights from previous show:
- Brand highlighted in front of over 7,500 aviation leaders, experts and stakeholders
- Meetings through the Business Connect Portal with key buyers from regional airports and aviation authorities
- Delegations from over 90 countries
- Over 50 new technologies launched
Benefits of exhibiting with BAG in the UK Pavilion:
- UK branded customised shell scheme or pod
- Enhanced visibility to visitors, VIPs and international delegations
- Access to Business Connect - Organisers business matchmaking platform
- Company listing on the organiser's website
- Access to the Hosted Buyers Programme
- Company listing in our dedicated UK Pavilion Exhibitor Guide
- Use of stand facilities including Wi-Fi, refreshments and access o the UK Pavilion Lounge
- Access to online Exhibitor Portal - update company profile, contact details and logo
- Preferential rates on accommodation near the exhibition through BAG appointed travel agent
- Dedicated Event Manager, to manage your attendance pre-event and during the event
Please download the floorplan to select your stand preference and review what is included in the exhibiting options. Prices are quoted per square metre or per pod package. Please also see the overall floorplan which shows the prime position of the UK Pavilion within the show.
Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) grants are available for eligible SME's worth £2500 per company. Deadline to apply is Friday 24 April 2020. To find out if you are eligible please follow the link here to the terms and conditions and application form.
BAG organised a webinar on Tuesday 28 January to gain insight into Airport Show Dubai 2020 and the support the UK Pavilion can offer at this event.
Welcome and Introduction David Scotter, Director- British Aviation Group
Overview of Airport Show Dubai 2020 Alex Shalagin, Head of Sales & Laura Williams, International Sales Manager -Reed Exhibitions
Overview of market opportunities and DIT support Kevin Thorpe, Business Specialist- Department for International Trade UK & Ivan Venantius, Trade & Investment Advisor - Department for International Trade Dubai
UK Pavilion at Airport Show Dubai 2020 - Chloe Gale, Event Manager, British Aviation Group
Open Forum Q&A
Please click here to listen to the Airport Show Dubai 2020 Webinar.
Do not hesitate to contact Claire Parsons for any clarifications, otherwise please secure your space by booking online.
Options and prices
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - shell scheme package (per sqm)||
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - pod package (per pod)||
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - non-member management fee||
|Airport Show Dubai 2020 - organiser registration fee||