By Aaron Morby
2018-2023 key projects plan
- New domestic arrivals facility, including a new baggage reclaim in South Terminal.
- Mezzanine level extension in the North Terminal departure lounge to accommodate new restaurants.
- Completion of the road system and taxiway entrance to the new Boeing aircraft hangar to connect the airfield with the new facility. The new hangar opens next year and will service the growing number of long-haul aircraft operating from Gatwick.
- Re-development of South Terminal hotel capacity.
- Enabling works for Network Rail’s planned upgrade to the Gatwick station.
- New reception centre for passengers with reduced mobility in the North Terminal.
Further Details >