Please see attached details of a DIT Airports and Aviation Security trade mission to Mexico from 29-31 January 2018 that BAG is working with DIT on. The programme will focus on airport opportunities in Mexico and specifically the New Mexico City International Airport.
The programme will include meetings with GACM (Mexico City Airport Group), CTVM (Terminal Building Consortia), ASA (Airport Operator of 18 airports), Aeromexico (largest Mexican airline), ASUR (Operator of nine airports including Cancun) and OECD (Transparency Advisers to the New Mexico City International Airport).
The mission will be of most interest to companies that have experience in the following areas:
• Project and cost management consultancy services
• Detailed design (interior design and retail development)
• Financing schemes and operations (PPP)
• Supply chain for terminal building, runways, and hangars
• Airside operations and navigations systems
• Specialised consulting for security planning
• Security systems (BHS, scanners, cameras)
Registrations for this event are now closed. If you would like further information on this mission please contact Hannah Sallabanks.